Sunday, July 5, 2009

Quitting as a Higher Calling



Palin plans to push national agenda

Mark Thiessen
The Associated Press

Outgoing Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin on Saturday laid the groundwork to take on a larger, national role after leaving state government, citing a "higher calling"...

* * *


I promised myself I wouldn't make any more political comments... and I'm not, technically. In this case, I am neither reporting nor commenting on the news-- just quoting it, verbatim. I couldn't make this shit up. And yet, there are some folks out there who are buying into this. Amazing!

3 comments:

Davaudian said...

Looks like she's taking the gloves off. A good cat fight is in order with babawa, rosie, pooprah, katie, and all of those cheap tv media whores. Who's that one bitch that invited her to ny to get raped??? can't think of her cunt name...

barryshap said...

Uh, I believe that "cunt" was Rudy Giuliani.

Davaudian said...

No it's uglier than Rudy....a real loser bitch of a whore. And she's really well liked in ny circles....a god awful person.

And thank God, McNamara has died.