Monday, January 17, 2011

Gibberish.

Villified, or just plain nuts?

I tried watching Sean Hannity's interview with Sarah Palin tonight. Honestly. He fed her the softest softballs and she didn't answer them. She rambled about freedom and being victimized and blah blah blah. He referred to her as Governor Palin. Her responses to him might as well have been patched together from other interviews or speeches. She evaded answering someone who is arguably her most adoring fan. I say I tried watching. I couldn't. Blood-libel? How about mind-numbing. I switched back after watching Keith Olbermann to catch a glimpse of Hannity's post interview wrap-up show... with Lou Holtz, a petrified former football coach from Notre Dame, Kirsten Haglund, the Miss America pageant winner from 2008 and a stand-in "liberal." I watched long enough to hear Hannity claim that "Governor" Palin is the "most vilified person in America." As political theater, it pretty much sucked. It was as predictable as it was unbelievable. I turned the television off.

No comments: